This is Divisional News only. See the UPDATED (7/8/21) Divisional Instructions for more detailed information.
Answers to most questions can be found by reviewing the Divisional Instructions. For case-specific questions, the best way to contact the Judicial Assistant is via email at CAD-DivisionAK@pbcgov.org. All parties must be copied on your email.
Division AK is operating in accordance with the Florida Supreme Court's Administrative Orders, and this Circuit's Administrative Order 12.515. As updated Administrative Orders are issued, this Court will operate in accordance with any new or updated Administrative Orders issued by the Florida Supreme Court and/or the 15th Judicial Circuit.
June 21, 2021 update regarding appearances in Division AK
Please be sure you are regularly checking back for any changes regarding appearances.
Special Set scheduled via OLS: Zoom, unless indicated otherwise by Order
Special Set scheduled through the JA: Refer to Order Setting Hearing
Case Management Conference: Refer to Order Setting Hearing
Calendar Call: No appearance, E-Calendar Call sheet is to be submitted. Please review the Trial Docket page by clicking the link on the right side of this page for more information.
Non-Jury and Jury Trials: Live in Courtroom 10A
Division AK Static Zoom Meeting Information
ALL REMOTE PROCEEDINGS IN DIVISION AK WILL BE ON THE BELOW STATIC ZOOM LINK
No password necessary.
- US Toll-free 877-853-5257
- US Toll-free 888-475-4499
Scheduling Hearings and Zoom information
UMC and Special Set hearings (15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes) are scheduled by the parties through the Online Scheduling System in Online Services (OLS):
- For UMC, please include the zoom link information in place of the courthouse address/courtroom number on your notices for UMC.
- For Special Set (15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes), an Order will be auto-generated which will include the Zoom information for you to submit to the Judge upon selecting a date in OLS.
- New Special Set dates for 15, 30, 45, and 60 minute hearings are uploaded onto OLS on the first working day of every month. The Court also reopens dates/times as agreed orders are signed on previously scheduled hearings or as additional time becomes available on her calendar. If no dates are available online, parties should continue checking for reopened dates and/or check back on the first working day of the following month. Any and all available dates/times are posted on and must be scheduled through OLS.
- Please review the Divisional Instructions for more detailed information.
Persons who are interested in listening to the court events may contact the Court’s Public Information Office, Debra Oats, at 561-355-4495 or 561-644-0054 to obtain an access line.
Changes for Submittals of Orders
In compliance with the Florida Supreme Court’s November 1, 2019 Administrative Order (AOSC 19-74), all orders shall be signed electronically by the court. Division AK does not accept hard copies/emailed copies of Orders. Please submit your documents using the online services system for the Judge to review. All Orders for Division AK must be submitted in Word format through Online Services following the hearing. For further information, please review the procedures for submitting orders for UMC and Special Sets in the Division Instructions.
Division AK does not post suspension dates. All UMC and special set hearings are scheduled online on available dates.