The Fifteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Title II, which requires that all public services and facilities be as reasonably accessible to persons with disabilities as those without disabilities. These services are provided at all courthouse locations throughout Palm Beach County.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|ADA Grievance Form|
|ADA Request for Accomodations Form|
What services does the Court's ADA Coordinator provide?
The ADA's office provides:
- Assistive listening devices
- Sign language interpreters
- Oral interpreters
- Materials in large print, braille, diskette, or audio tapes
- Reader services
- Real-time transcription services (under special conditions)
- Sound Amplifying Headsets
Related Administrative Orders
|Administrative Order 2.207|