The Fifteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Title II, which requires that all public services and facilities be as reasonably accessible to persons with disabilities as those without disabilities. These services are provided at all courthouse locations throughout Palm Beach County.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|ADA Grievance Form|
|ADA Request for Accomodations Form|
What services are covered under the ADA?
- Assisted listening devices
- American Sign Language Interpreters (ASLI)
- Oral Interpreters
- CART service/Real-Time Transcription Services (under special conditions)
- Accessible formats such as large print, Braille, electronic document, or audio tapes
- Reader services
What services are not covered under the ADA?
- Transportation to and from the courthouse
- Legal counsel or advice
- Personal devices such as wheelchairs or hearing aids
- Personal services such as medical or attendant care
- A modification of a policy or an auxiliary aid or service that would result in a fundamental alteration in the nature of the program or service, or would result in an undue burden
- An official transcript of a court proceeding
- Document filing
See our FAQ for more information.
Related Administrative Orders
|Administrative Order 2.207|