COVID Witness Management Office Policies
Effective immediately, Witness Management will resume the use of all available deposition rooms.
The following measures shall be implemented to protect the health and safety of all who utilize the services of the Witness Management Office (“WMO”):
- No more than 50 people will be permitted in WMO at any given time. This count includes the two WMO employees;
- Facial coverings must be wore at all times by every occupant including employees
- The large deposition room will have a maximum capacity of 5 persons at all time.
- To schedule a deposition in the large room , please coordinate directly with WMO in advance to ensure the room is available;
- The smaller deposition rooms will have a maximum of 3 persons at all times;
- After each deposition, the room will be sanitized by a WMO employee;
- Depositions must be set 15 minutes apart to allow for cleaning of the deposition room;
- Seating in the waiting area will require social distancing and will be available only to those waiting for a deposition room. Available seating will be identified;
To ensure the safety of all, Witness Management employees have the right to refuse anyone who does not comply with the protocol as stated above.
The Witness Management Office was created in 1991 by Administrative Order 2.501 . Witness Management schedules, conducts, transcribes and maintains records of criminal discovery depositions taken by the Public Defender, Office of Regional Criminal Conflict, and Court Appointed Attorneys (primarily for felony cases).
If you are a Private attorney trying to set depositions, please refer to Administrative Order 2.107.
|Law Enforcement event search link|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
Email address: CADfirstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 4:30pm