Pursuant to Florida Supreme Court Administrative Order AOSC21-17, and Local Administrative Order 12.515-06/2021*, effective June 21, 2021, all trials and hearings will be conducted in person, except the following, which will occur via Zoom, until further order of the Court:
Family Division FC
- Uniform Motion Calendar (UMC) Hearings
- Lack of Prosecution hearings
- Case Management and Status Check hearings
- Uncontested final hearings for self-represented litigants
- Contested final hearings for self-represented litigants may continue to be heard via Zoom unless otherwise objected to by the parties.
- Notice of Contest hearings
- Post Judgment simple motion hearings for self-represented litigants
All hearings previously noticed to occur via Zoom, will proceed unchanged, unless the parties agree to in-person proceedings, which is subject to approval by the Court.
Most general questions can be answered by reading the Divisional Instructions herein. For case-specific questions the best way to contact the Judicial Assistant is via email at CAD-DivisionFC@pbcgov.org.
Do Not Send Letters, Emails or Notes To The Court
The Court does not act on letters, notes or emails sent by either party. The Court acts on petitions or motions properly filed with the Clerk of the Court. File the appropriate petition or motion with the Clerk of the Court, send a copy to the opposing side and a courtesy copy to the Court in order for requests to be addressed by the Court. All documents emailed to the Court must state that they were emailed to the opposing side in the same email or they will be returned as ex parte communication.