Skip to main content
Please email CAD-DivisionM@pbcgov.org to request a hearing or with any questions or concerns.
Judge Zuckerman is now presiding over Division M. All Division M matters will be heard in Courtroom 9E.
- Attorneys may set cases on the Court's docket without the Court's permission on every available Monday and Friday at 8:30 a.m. (absent hearings which require more than five (5) minutes). Please send a courtesy copy of the motion and NOH to CAD-DivisionM@pbcgov.org upon efiling with the Clerk.
- All other motions or matters may be set through the Judicial Assistant by sending a scheduling request to CAD-DivisionM@pbcgov.org. Please remember to include the case number, type of motion and quantity of time requested in your email.
- Trials will be held on a weekly basis beginning Tuesday at 8:30 am following calendar call the Friday before.
- Calendar calls are held every available Friday at 8:30 a.m. Parties must be prepared to discuss witness availability, projected length of trial, and any pre-trial matters that need to be addressed. Defendants must be present at calendar call absent prior approval by the Court.
- Generally, sentencing hearings will be held on Thursdays at 8:30 am.
- Parties shall use the divisional email ( CAD-DivisionM@pbcgov.org ) when sending correspondence to this division and cc all appropriate parties.
- All motions and special set hearings require a copy of the motion and notice of hearing to be sent to the divisional email once efiled. A confirmation email will then be sent by the Judicial Assistant.
- Pursuant to Rule 3.191(b)(1), upon the filing of a Demand for Speedy Trial, a courtesy copy shall be sent to the divisional email.
- Please see the Court’s standing order related to transporting defendants to Court.
- Proposed orders should only be uploaded as “AGREED” if the parties have already agreed in writing to the proposed order. Submitting a proposed agreed order when it has not been agreed upon will result in sanctions.
- For matters not on the docket, proposed orders shall be submitted through Online Services (OLS). In compliance with the Florida Supreme Court's November 1, 2019 Administrative Order (AOSC 19-74), all orders shall be signed electronically by the court. Division M does not accept hard copies of Orders. Please submit your proposed orders in Word format and all supporting documents in PDF format through the Online Services (OLS) system or the Florida e-filing portal.
- There are to be no cameras utilized in the courtroom absent special permission from the Court, remote proceedings, and subject to Florida Rule of Judicial Administration 2.450 and Administrative Order No. 2.208-2/09* regarding media.
- These guidelines are intended to provide a reliable framework for handling cases in Division M and may be subject to change. Parties shall use their best judgment and are required to remain professional and civil at all times, both in court and correspondence.