M Divisional Instructions

Please email CAD-DivisionM@pbcgov.org to request a hearing or with any questions or concerns.

Judge Zuckerman is now presiding over Division M. All Division M matters will be heard in Courtroom 9E.

  1. Attorneys may set cases on the Court's docket without the Court's permission on every available Monday and Friday at 8:45 a.m. (absent hearings which require more than five (5) minutes).
  2. All other motions or matters may be set through the Judicial Assistant by sending a scheduling request to CAD-DivisionM@pbcgov.org. Please remember to include the case number, type of motion and quantity of time requested in your email.
  3. Trials will be held on a weekly basis beginning Tuesday at 8:30 am following calendar call the Friday before.
  4. Calendar calls are held every available Friday at 8:30 a.m. Parties must be prepared to discuss witness availability, projected length of trial, and any pre-trial matters that need to be addressed. Defendants must be present at calendar call absent prior approval by the Court.
  5. Generally, sentencing hearings will be held on Thursdays at 8:45 am.
  6. Parties shall use the divisional email ( CAD-DivisionM@pbcgov.org ) when sending correspondence to this division and cc all appropriate parties.
  7. All motions and special set hearings require a copy of the motion and notice of hearing to be sent to the divisional email once efiled. A confirmation email will then be sent by the Judicial Assistant.
  8. Pursuant to Rule 3.191(b)(1), upon the filing of a Demand for Speedy Trial, a courtesy copy shall be sent to the divisional email.
  9. Please see the Court’s pdf.pngstanding order related to transporting defendants to Court.
  10. These guidelines are intended to provide a reliable framework for handling cases in Division M and may be subject to change. Parties shall use their best judgment and are required to remain professional and civil at all times, both in court and correspondence.