X Divisional News
The Divisional Instructions have been updated. Please be sure to review them prior to contacting the Judicial Assistant.
You may currently attend the Court's morning docket via Zoom IF the hearing is a Status Check, Case Disposition or quick motion hearing. If you have a PLEA, counsel and the Defendant must be present in the courtroom.
Zoom Information for Judge Suskauer's Morning Docket:
- PROPER ATTIRE REQUIRED.
- COUNSEL'S VIDEO MUST BE ACTIVATED UPON ADDRESSING THE CASE.
- EVERYONE SHALL LABEL THEMSELVES WITH FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME.
The ZOOM link for Division X for the morning dockets and special set hearings is the same every day. Please make a note of it and feel free to share with anyone who would like to appear remotely. It is as follows:
Meeting Link: Zoom Link
Dial by your location:
- US Toll-free 877-853-5257
- US Toll-free 888-475-4499
|Standing Order for Inmates|
Please refer to Judge Suskauer's Divisional Instructions for all divisional procedures, thank you.
Suggestions to Paralegals and Attorney's before you call the JA:
- Please read the divisional instructions first before calling the JA.
- Make sure your Motions have been filed and docketed before you call the JA to obtain hearing time.
- Check the court record and see if there are any current future dates on the case you will be calling about.