Effective January 18, 2022: Judge Suskauer's Courtroom will change from 9B to 10B.
Please review the Divisional Instructions before contacting the Judicial Assistant.
Regarding In-Person vs. ZOOM hearings
(Also see A.O. 12.515.2)
ONLY CASE DISPOSITIONS, INITIAL CASE CONFERENCES, STATUS CHECKS & STATE TO FILE HEARINGS may take place on Zoom.
The following hearings shall take place IN-PERSON:
(i.e., the Defendant AND counsel must appear, no exceptions unless given prior leave by this Court)
- Calendar Calls
- Pre-Negotiated Pleas
- Motions to Suppress / Limine
- Stand Your Ground Hearings
- Violations of Probation
- Richardson Hearings
- Nelson Hearings
- Faretta Inquiries
- Any and all other Specially Set Hearings
For Those Attending Court Via Zoom:
- Please label yourself with your first and last name.
- Please be patient and remain on MUTE until you are called upon by the Judge.
- Please refrain from driving, walking around, smoking, or laying in bed while on Zoom. You must be stationary and in a quiet place during your hearing.
- Please dress appropriately for Zoom, just as you would for an in-person Court hearing.
- Your video must be active when addressing the Court. In order to fully participate in your Court hearing via Zoom, please ensure your device has both audio and video capabilities prior to your Court date.
- Please conduct yourself on Zoom as though you were in-person for your Court hearing.
Zoom Meeting Information
Meeting Link: Zoom Link
Meeting ID: 890 4412 8953
Dial by your location:
- US Toll-free: 877-853-5257
- US Toll-free: 888-475-4499
Assistance with OLS (Online Services)
Please refer to the Court Technology webpage.
It is the responsibility of Defense Counsel to request an interpreter if needed by emailing CAD-ALLCOURTINTERPRETERS@pbcgov.org. Per Court Interpreters office, all requests must be received 7 days in advance of the scheduled proceeding.
The Code of Judicial Conduct governing Judges prohibits them from discussing any pending cases with the media or the public.
Please contact the 15th Judicial Circuit Public Information Officer, Richalyn Miller at
RLMiller@pbcgov.org or (561) 355-4098.
Suggestions for Legal Assistants & Attorneys before you call or e-mail the Judicial Assistant:
- Please review the divisional instructions & calendars, many answers can be found there!
- Please ensure your Motions have been filed with the Clerk and docketed before requesting a hearing time and date. PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE ORIGINAL.
- If you are requesting a continuance, please indicate either in Motion or email an agreed upon timeframe for reset.
- Check the court record for any future court dates - it may be possible for your matter to be heard on the same future date.
- Please ALWAYS copy opposing counsel on your e-mails. This Division does not accept ex-parte communications of any kind. (If a specific State Attorney is not assigned to the case, please copy FELDIVX@sa15.org on your email.)
- Please include the Defendant's name and case number in the subject line of your email. In the body of your email, please include the title of the Motion, and total amount of time needed for the matter to be heard & be sure to attach a filed copy of the Motion.
- Proposed Orders submitted via OLS must be in Word Format: .doc or .docx. Any attachments submitted in OLS must be in PDF format!
- When submitting agreed proposed orders, please attach a copy of the filed Motion & opposing counsel's email confirming agreement in PDF format. For Petitions to Seal/Expunge or other Motions that may require agreement from JAC or another party, please attach their response and/or agreement.
- For Defendant's with multiple case numbers, you must submit a separate order via OLS for each case.
- Please indicate "JAIL TO TRANSPORT" on the Notice of Hearing when the Defendant is in custody and needs to be transported for an upcoming hearing.
- Please do not file any Notices of Cancellation without prior leave of this Court.
- Please do not file any Notices of Hearing without confirming date and time is available with the Judicial Assistant.