The Divisional Instructions have been updated. Please be sure to review them prior to contacting the Judicial Assistant.
Please refer to the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit website for the latest updates regarding COVID-19. Per Administrative Order No. 12.510, only essential cases may be heard in-person, including but not limited to bond motions, pre-negotiated pleas, arraignments and 30-day State to file hearings.
The Court is also holding, and encourages nonessential hearings telephonically or via ZOOM in compliance with the Florida Supreme Court's directive. Please contact the Judicial Assistant to schedule a hearing.
Zoom Information for Judge Suskauer's Morning Docket:
- PROPER ATTIRE REQUIRED.
- COUNSEL'S VIDEO MUST BE ACTIVATED UPON ADDRESSING THE CASE.
- EVERYONE SHALL LABEL THEMSELVES WITH FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME.
The ZOOM link for Division X for the morning dockets and special set hearings is the same every day. Please make a note of it and feel free to share with anyone who would like to appear remotely. It is as follows:
Meeting Link: Zoom Link
Dial by your location:
- US Toll-free 877-853-5257
- US Toll-free 888-475-4499
|Standing Order for Inmates|
Please refer to Judge Suskauer's Divisional Instructions for all divisional procedures, thank you.
Suggestions to Paralegals and Attorney's before you call the JA:
- Please read the divisional instructions first before calling the JA.
- Make sure your Motions have been filed and docketed before you call the JA to obtain hearing time.
- Check the court record and see if there are any current future dates on the case you will be calling about.