The General Counsel serves as the legal advisor to the Chief Judge, Trial Court Administrator and the judicial officers of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit. The General Counsel is responsible for providing legal advice to the judicial circuit on both administrative and court related matters.
In addition to providing legal services to the judiciary, the General Counsel:
- Oversees the Trial Court Law Clerks
- Reviews and updates the circuit's Administrative Orders
- Monitors legislation important to the circuit
- Addresses public record's requests to the judiciary
- Manages the Certified Process Server, Vehicle Immobilization, and Court Appointed Attorney Programs
Alexis Bernal Garcia